This workshop requires the participants to already have basic and prior knowledge of theory of change and logic model. It will focus on equipping participants with the skills to develop a monitoring and evaluation framework for their programmes. It will share the steps and techniques involved in designing the framework
The learners will be able to:
- Understand the difference between process and outcome evaluation as well as their uses and importance
- Learn the criteria for evaluation
- Identify the criteria for their own programme evaluation
- Develop key evaluation questions
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation framework to measure and track outcomes of project.
- Learn potential design issues and implementation barriers
- Identify data collection processes
- Learn how to use the analysis to improve programme design
Case studies will be used throughout the workshop.
- You can register for the event at EventBrite (https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/monitoring-and-evaluation-workshop-tickets-406645456507), and purchase your ticket via PayNow.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the payment details and invoice.