Time: 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Digitalising can significantly reduce errors in data collection, while saving time and money. But what exactly is digitalisation, and how can you digitalise? This workshop will shed light on digitalisation and its benefits, exploring the ways in which a social service organisation can digitalise its work and research processes. In particular, we will focus on data collection tools, and discuss the key factors to consider when choosing a tool that is suitable for your organisation.
- What is digitalisation?
- Benefits of digitalisation to social service organisations
- Digitalisation processes
- Data collection tools
- Choosing the right data collection tool
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. To understand digitalisation and its benefits for your organisation
2. To learn about the digitalisation processes
3. To learn how to use data collection tools e.g. KOBO Toolbox, GoogleForms
4. To know the factors to consider when selecting a data collection tool and be able to choose the right data collection tool to accelerate organisational efficiency